Bird Watching Trip (Full Day)
Bhutan is a bird enthusiast’s paradise, featuring species of birds that would not be found in other parts of the world. Bhutan also has a great variety of bird species. It is recognised as an area of high biological diversity and is known as the East Himalayan ‘hot spot’ situated as it is at the hub of 221 global endemic bird areas. The recorded number of bird species is over 670 and there are chances that this number could still go up.
After an early breakfast, you expert birding guide and vehicle will take you from Bumthang towards Thrumshingla Pass on to the village of Sengor. The scenic route takes you through the forests of rhododendron trees. From the Pass, you will then descend down to Sengor, a small settlement of lush fields and shingled houses.
- Bird watching specialized, English speaking guide throughout the trip
- Visit the Thrimshungla Pass
- Visit the Sengor, a small but beautiful community
- See some of the rare and endangered species of birds
- If you are lucky, see Himalayan Leopards, Bears and Musk Deer
- Private full-day tour with bird watching activities
- Hotel pickup and drop off by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance/monumental fees
- Packed picnic lunches at the mountain top with tea and snacks
- 9 to 10 hours (approx.)
Tour Type: Day Trip
Tour Difficulty: Easy
Description: 1 – 2 hours of activity a day and/or elevation gain, uneven terrain.
Duration: One Full Day
BT: +975 17161938
SG: +65 91781081